Thursday, July 03, 2008

seeing stars!

I love stars.
I have a few hanging on my walls.

I saw this wall of stars in Washington DC, at the World War 2 monument, and I had to take a picture.




then, on a photographers blog, I saw a picture like this, with the peoples fingers made into a star- wow! love it! I have five kids- perfect! I think I will try it again outside, then put it in a big square frame. love it!




then, at the antique store in Virgina, I saw these big metal stars. love them. but they were a bit big, and our car was very packed, and I think they cost $185. but I could take a picture, and remember what could have been!

I also love driving in the states, and so many houses have those metal stars hanging by their front doors. I love that! I have some stars I bought after Christmas, that have funny snowmen on them- I want to paint over them, and hang one of them outside of my door. love it!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

that hand star thing is a FABULOUS idea and I love that you think of doing it in a frame! those are cool big ones too- I love stars also. we could start a club!!!

Lynn said...

Oh I love that! What a great idea. I too have noticed the many "star" ideas around lately. They are so cool!

Andrea said...

stars are awesome. I want a photo of the finger stars when you take our family photos.. sometime soon?