Wednesday, July 09, 2008

a letter

Dear Jillian,

I have a few questions regarding your 30 day shred video.
Is it supposed to be 30 consecutive days, or will I get the same results if I do it a few days each week- or maybe just two days a week, or possibly even once a week?

Muscle weighs more than fat, right? Could that be why I am heavier now?

you don't say anything about diet in your video. Is it okay to eat a chocolate bar, or maybe two, every day? Although I certainly am drinking a lot of water. That is good, right?

I do love your video, and am trying to do it everyday, except Sunday, because that is my day of rest. Sometimes Saturdays get a bit crazy, and then Mondays are hard, but I have Tuesday to Friday down.

oh, and when I was exercising this morning, my son told me I look way skinnier, so I think I might be getting a bit shredded. Thank you.

yours sincerely,
Kristi

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow. Can your son come over and tell me I look way skinnier.
And I'd have to say she'd say no to the daily chocolate bars, but that's just a hunch.

jessica said...

19 days makes a habit!! (or so they say!)

What is your photo blog? you should link it in your sidebar.

Lynn said...

LOL! Love the letter. What a NICE son you have. You have taught him well. His wife will love him too.