Friday, May 29, 2009

loving it

etsy.
what a great idea.
a place where people can sell unique
(or maybe not so unique- you all know what I am talking about)
handmade things.
for a small fee.
(those etsy guys are loving life- $0.20 at a time)
well, I am not one to miss out on a good thing.
so I jumped on. and what a ride.
I have had my shop for over 2 years.
wow.
things are picking up.
I usually have something that needs knitted up.
and I love it.
these are some hats that someone requested. sort of like what I have listed, but to their own specifications.
I love that.
I love that someone could see what I make, but have a different vision, and trust me to follow through.
and I just love knitting these pixie hats.
any color. any size, any length of top twist.
and I will even add stuff on them. but maybe not a tree.
you know what I mean.
check out etsy.
there are so many things there to love.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL! Cute post. (You know what I mean. ; ) )

You truly are talented!!! Very nice!