Saturday, September 27, 2008

the Benster

alright, it is Ben's turn to answer the questions. as with the others, his responses are in color. just so you know.
name: Benjamin Jay

name meaning: cool dude. his middle name is my dad's middle name, and his dad's first name.

age: 12

nickname: at school it is bensicles. Benny. Ben

favorite activities: eating, dodgeball, squat tag at scouts, playing the computer. I must add sleeping is high on his list.

favorite foods: BLT's, mashed potatoes, cesar salad, roast beef
least favorite foods: oatmeal, all of mom's weird new recipies, and onions.
favorite music: all kinds of rock and roll.
favorite toys: wind up chatter teeth and silly putty. what a guy.
favorite book: Roald Dahl books
favorite item of clothing: my jeans. he thinks I should say his jeans, so you know he is not meaning my jeans.
what makes him happy: candy gee, he really must be my child!
what makes him sad: no candy

3 comments:

Andrea said...

that's funny.
What a cute guy.

Shelley said...

He is a cool dude. Bensicles. Ha ha! I am going to have to remember that one!

Lynn said...

Believe it or not, my nephew Benjamin has those similar nicknames! : D