Wednesday, September 10, 2008

jeddybobetty

Name: Jed Michael Livingstone

Name meaning: me. I don't know- just liked it. Michael is his dad's middle name.

Age: 9

nickname: jeddybobetty, jeddy, jedster. I think that's all.

favorite activities: playing basketball, pass with a football, jumping on the pogostick. playing at friends houses. running. coloring. shooting games. (nice)

favorite foods: corn, chilli, hotdogs, chicken on a stick

least favorite foods: guacamole, salad, tomatoes, mayonaise, butter, mustard, relish, cheese.

favorite music: crazy frog, Abba

favorite toys: remote control toys, Pokemon cards, game cube, and any other game systems he can get his hands on!

favorite book: Batman chapter books, I spy books

favorite item of clothing: zip off pants

what makes him happy: guitar lessons( which he isn't in yet, and once he is and has to practice, I am sure it will not make him very happy) game systems, and friends

what makes him sad: getting punished- getting game cube and computer priviledges taken away, practicing piano (see what I mean?)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Corey, my son, also love his zip off pants. He wears nothing else but those. No jeans.
He always is sad if he has to practice piano. Hee Hee.
Must be a boy thing.