Thursday, September 04, 2008

things will get done now!

so, now that four out of five of my kids are at school all day, I have no excuse to get a lot done around here, right?
things like:

1. getting my house cleaned up

2. and organized
(maybe- one can hope, right?)

3. and decluttered

4. get some of those quilts I have started, and want to start done

5. make some serious playdough creatures. such as this snowman Maggie is creating. 6. work more on my seminary- maybe even daily. that would be a very good thing to do.

7. get my craft room (or better know as a closet) organized so that I can actually do crafts in there!

8.spend some one on one time with maggie doing educational things. like learning numbers and letters and that kind of good stuff kids should be learning- but then again- isn't that what sesame street is all about? heehee.

9. I am fully committed to doing the 30 day shred everyday this month- except Sundays. so far, so good.

10. maybe get some scrapbook pages done? (it has been a while)

11. make a list of all the crafts I have started, and work on finishing them.
that list could take a while.
yes, I definitely need to do this one!

12. start thinking about Christmas. it will be here sooner than you think!
especially since I love to do homemade things- so if there are any requests, now would be a good time!

13. have long hot baths, read books and eat bonbons.
(I wish)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! to number 13.
WAY to go for Number 9! I bought the 30 day shred tape too after you mentioned all about it. I must be a total Whuss! (sp?)
My knees and my shoulders are killing me and I am STILL on Level 1. My daughter has bought the tape now too.
I think I probably will need a better mat (as jumping on the basement floor is not good for the knees) and a better pair of shoes.)
Great job! Keep it up!

Kami said...

I can't wait till my kids are all in school. Ah bliss. Good luck on all you want to do. And if you want to see all the Renaissance outfits I made, they're at this address: http://thelatorrefamily.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-ive-learned-about-making.html