Monday, September 29, 2008

fun times

we pulled out the inflatable couch, and took it down to the path.
Cory was embarrassed.
He meant to bring the pump to inflate it, but unfortunately left that just inside the door at home,
so it is kind of a saggy couch, but fun nonetheless.I think we need a bigger couch!

and of course there had to be some weird poses involved.
I like this one with Cory's floating head.

Although most of them didn't want to come, I think they all ended up having a good time.

especially when we would push the timer and all run to the couch. - okay, Cory and I would be sitting already, but the kids would run in. that was pretty funny.

then we had to pack it up and go home.

fun times, indeed

5 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! Love the fun your family has.
Great couch by the way. I like the end shot where it's being carried. How fun!

Kayli said...

turned out AWESOME! Good smiles. Good times. funny stuff. And I want to borrow your couch, k?

Andrea said...

So cool.
When is it my turn??

jessica said...

such a cute little idea. i love it!!

Anonymous said...

love the couch!!! they may complain but you always get the shot- i'm jealous!! i can't get over how tal Ben is... you have a teenager!! Leanne