Monday, September 22, 2008

fall


this was us last year. in the fall.
I wanted to go out on Saturday, and take another fall picture of my family.
but Ben was at a camp until late.
then I thought Sunday would work.
but kids had other plans, friends to play with
and Cory said we could go out for Family Home Evening.
boy,
am I wishing we had gone out yesterday.
the weather was perfect.
today,
not so much.
rain and wind.
I am just hoping when it does get nice there are still some leaves left on the trees.
because I have a great idea for a picture.
and I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very nice photo!!

Kayli said...

Oh---that is SUCH a wonderful picture! I clicked on it to get the full effect, and it is REALLY nice. You look beeee--autiful, and have such good-looking kids. And occasionally, Cory reminds me of Derek. I mean, obviously mostly he reminds me of a Livingstone--and I've always thought that he and Brian look quite a bit alike-- but something (maybe the no-hair look) makes me think of Derek. Anyhoo.

You must do the new family picture now, cause I'm very excited to see it.

Marcia said...

That's a wonderful family photo. I've been reading your blog for awhile now and can really see those kids are growing up. Enjoy!