Tuesday, September 09, 2008

tag, she's it

the magster has been tagged by the cute Ethne, or her mom- whatever way you want to look at it, so here's the low down-
name: Maggie Rose- I am asking her these questions, and her answer is Maggie Livingstone.
name meaning: it means if you make a big mess, you clean it up. that is what she tells me. funny thing. I really don't know what it means. I like it, that is all!
Age: she says 4, but she is really only 3.
nickname: she says she just wants to be maggie. her answers are killing me! we call her Mags, magster, maggie poo, stinker, cutie, whatever we want!
Favorite Activities: play with purple playdoh, play polly pockets, play strawberry shortcakes, and train tracks, and little people. I might add she is quite fond of Treehouse tv, and treehousetv.com.
Favorite Foods: apples, grapes, barbie birthday cake( this is coming straight from her, you of course realize, right?) marshmallows, chocolate chips, cookies, pepper or salt. what a hoot. she is my best eater by far. she is the only one who eats quacamole with me. love it.
Least Favorite Foods: I don't like yucky grapes. I don't like yucky bananas. and I don't like yucky marshmallows. thats what I don't like. I don't like big marshmallows. I like little marshmallows. that is all I don't like to eat.
Favorite Music: veggie tales, I asked if she likes anything else, and she said no, just veggie tales, but sometimes in odd places she will start singing mama mia. so I think she really likes Abba too!
Favorite toys: littlest petshops, but she just went to look for them and she doesn't know where they are. funny girl.
Favorite Book: I like Dora goes to School, and Thomas. I just like two books. that's what she says. and Dora pirates. I think really, whatever is by her bed at the moment.
Favorite Item of Clothing: hmm. jeans, cupcake shirt, other jeans. that shirt with birds on it, and the apple tree.
What makes her happy: kiss makes me happy. love it!
What makes her sad: if people hurt me.
okay, that was kind of fun, seeing what she would say. I should do this for each of my kids! if you read this and want to do it, then I tag you!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

how cute! I'll have to try it.
Love the answers. too funny.

Anonymous said...

I asked amy these questions, for what makes her happy she said that doll on the computer (the one on your page) and for what makes her sad, she said that hat (again, the one from your page.)
weird girl.
Devonee

Kayli said...

I *LOVE* that her name means if you make a big mess you clean it up!

She was hilarious. And I love the picture too. :)

Lynn said...

Awww......she is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

i think it's time you ask me those questions again.