Monday, September 15, 2008

if you need me,

and I am not at home,
I might be here- enjoying the last of the warm weather- (probably)
and the great path system we have in our city,
and my four kids who can ride their bikes,and Maggie gets to ride in comfort in this new stroller.
lucky girl! I bought it at a garage sale for $20. what a deal.
when I came home from that garage sale I told Cory that I bought something to feed my fetish.
he said- another chair.
I said no.
he said another picture frame.
I said no.
I guess I have a few fetishes.
then I said a stroller.
he said which one are you getting rid of.
I have had a few strollers lying around at different times in my life. right now I have four.-but one is going to the dump, one is being returned to my friend, and the other is an umbrella stroller, that sometimes one needs to pack along- just in case. and now my great jogging stroller. which I use, and love.
and that is my story,
and I am sticking to it.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

What a deal! How can you refuse that???!

Strengthening My Voice said...

the jogging stroller is the only one I ever had. So easy to push around. have fun!