Thursday, September 18, 2008

these are the things I love..

or thirteen things I am loving today.

1. I love that Maggie says the tree in front of our house is almost naked. so funny. the leaves are almost all off of it. it has gorgeous red leaves, and will definitely look naked, and sad soon.

2. I love the colors that are out there right now. loving fall.

3. I love hearing the geese honking as they fly by- to warmer lands. oh that I could fly with them!

4. I love that I am going to make something for supper tonight that I really want to make- but I am sure no one in my family will like it, so they can all have leftovers. I can't wait!- just a pasta dish from the Kraft magazine- that has tomatoes and looks so good.

5. I love that I have been able to go on walks with my new stroller every night this week- except Tuesday, and I probably won't make it tonight, but we have been out, and it is good.

6. I love that it is so warm lately. I know it won't last long, so I am trying to be outside and soak up all the sun I can. store it up for cold days. oh, that I could do that.

7. I love that I got to go to my mom's again this morning to make more apple pies, and some apple crisp. I think I am going to cook some of that apple crisp up for dessert tonight. the kids probably won't like that either, but I will!

8. I love that Maggie is going to a birthday party tomorrow morning for an hour and a half, and I will have the house to myself. what shall I do?

9. I love blogs, reading blogs, the people I meet from blogs, and the ideas I get from blogs. love it.

10. I love chocolate. always have, always will

11. I love that I am reading a book that a couple of Cory's cousins wrote- they need some feed back. it is a great book, I just wish I had it in a real book, so I could lie in bed and read it. computer time is hard to come by in this house- when the kids are home anyways. just had to say that- what I have read so far, I really like!

12. I love that my mom's book club book for next month is Twilight! I wonder what she will think of it all.

13. I love that we are having a real enrichment meeting tonight at the church tonight- getting together with the ladies. always a good time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you weren't going to do your list today and I was so looking forward to it. I enjoy reading it. Darlene

Kayli said...

You are reading it?!!!! I'm sooo soo o glad! I am BEYOND excited to hear what you think of it!!! (Truly excited enough to merit all these exclamation points!)
Let me know ALL your thoughts. I really hope you enjoy it--sorry, I know reading from a screen is so annoying.
And I love geese honking too.

Lynn said...

A BIG "AMEN!" to No.'s 9, 10, 11, and 13!!!!!

Marcia said...

I loved the Twilight books. Did you read them all?
P.S. Love chocolate too. Ü