Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I was indulged.

after it stopped raining, and the wind slowed down a bit, my sweet, sweet family allowed me about 5 shots in the trees last night. and one of them was a crazy pose, one was our rear ends poking out- nice-
and this was one that turned out okay. I am happy they let me do this,
but this was not my big plan.
oh, no.
my plan would have been so fabulous,
but I must take what I can get, I guess.

in July, on our way home from Brooks, along the highway was an acreage, that was having a garage sale. they were moving, and just clearing out everything.
they had an inflatable couch, with a slipcover-
cool, no?
and they were asking $50. it said they paid $300.
I had $15 in my purse.
I told the guy I would buy it if I had money,
but told him what I had, and he said- sold!
so we deflated it, and stuffed it in our already full van.
fun!
so, my big plan, is to take the couch down to the path, and take pictures on the couch.
is that not the best idea?
I will see if I can swing it!

but I am not holding my breath.

3 comments:

darlene said...

Your oldest son is really getting tall. Great picture.

Andrea said...

love the photo.
I think we need another photo shoot without the wind!!
I'll sit on the couch. Cool.

Lynn said...

Hey! That photo turned out great! Looks like everyone was cooperating just fine. : D

Can't wait to see the couch photo. That is an awesome deal on it!