Saturday, October 04, 2008

kind of stinky

well, I did end up doing that craft sale today.
but it wouldn't have mattered if I didn't.
I didn't sell one thing.
but if I had a dollar for everytime someone said my stuff was cute-
well,
I wouldn't be rich,
but I would be richer than I am now.

Cory and Ben went down south to see Cory's grandpa.
he is pretty sick.
that is no good.

only 8 people want one of my cute tile neclaces?
come on people.
they are so cute.
just make a comment here,
and one could be yours.
super fabulous necklace.
one of a kind.
go for it!
make my day.

and did I miss office this week?, or was it really not on.
so sad.
please tell me it wasn't on, because I would be really sad if I missed a new one.

my 3 1/2 year old just is not getting the pooping on the potty thing.
so it really, truly is stinky.

but-
I did get my tomatoes canned.
thanks mom.
and I did get to spend the day with my sister- at the craft sale.
thanks Shelley, that was fun.
-and there were two cute ladies at the table beside us who had really cute bags, and they didn't sell many either, and they were really nice.
and I get to watch whatever show I want on tv tonight. or maybe my chick flick I have been wanting to watch.
and I think I will do that while eating chocolate and knitting.
what a great way to end a somewhat stinky day.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You are kidding?! Sounds like there wasn't that great of a crowd there if the ladies next to you weren't selling much either. Bummer. You go to so much work....

Wasn't conference great? We get a new temple!! YAY!!!!

Shelley said...

The Office wasn't on. Well it was, but it was a repeat. So don't worry.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you had a stinky day!!! i know how you feel about the trade show thing- i didn't sell anything either the last time i did it...crummy(sp?) Leanne