Monday, October 06, 2008

time is up

I wrote down all the names of the people who commented on this post
put them in a fun pumpkin bucket-
because it is October, after all.
Maggie shook it up

here she is- shaking like a mad woman.then she reached in, and pulled out a namethen she showed me who it was. you can't see it? I believe it is upside down.

but it says Andrea!

yay, for Andrea. we will be in touch. think about what picture you want on your cute necklace!

I had a few commenters ask if I would share how they are made. I am sorry, but I paid a big wad of money- probably more than I should have- to learn how to make them, and I am not willing to disclose that information with others. but, I would love to make one for anyone - who is willing to pay! I will list one shortly in my Etsy shop, if you do not have an Etsy account, and are still interested, please email me at kristill@hotmail.com.

Thanks to all who commented!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

me??? i never win. yippee. you may have to take a picture too.

Joanne said...

yay andrea! i linked your necklace on my blog aren't you proud? cute dolls btw!pchzx

Lynn said...

Congrats Andrea!