Thursday, October 02, 2008

what a day.

1. Cory took my van to work, so I am home with his car- which is a standard, and I still don't know how to drive it. shame on me. I really need to learn.

2. but that's okay. I probably would have just gone out and spent money anyways- so now I have to stay home and clean. or not.

3. probably leaning more towards the not.

4. I made these cookies. they are really yummy, and cake like, and they have pumpkin in them. how fallish is that? and they have chocolate chips, of course.

5. this is my necklace- at Kayli's request-with a picture by Bobbi-Jo.
it looks a bit pinkish here, but not in real life. The tile is 1 inch square, and I can use any picture- kids, family, couple, scenery, pets 6. if you would like a chance to own your very own unique necklace- or maybe even have one made for a friend (think Christmas)- see the previous post! I will pick a name on Monday. fun stuff!

7. Maggie was pushing around her toy vacuum this morning, while holding a doll in one arm, and I totally had a flash back to the days when I had little babies, and sometimes they just wanted to be held, and you had stuff to do, so you did what you had to do. and I missed those days. a tiny bit.

8. then I gave her the big vacuum and put her to work.

9. just kidding about that. but someone needs to vacuum around here, soon. it will probably be me.

10. why do I have to do all the work around here? oh wait- that is my 12 year old's line. I am such a slave driver. ya, right.

11. Well, it seems like the craft sale my sister and I were going to do is kind of a bust. people are strange. so, my sister might be sharing a table with the lady who told her about it, so I am just going to send a few things- like these cute dollies and hope for the best.

12. no school tomorrow. yay for sleeping in!

13. the weather has been incredible here this week. so beautiful and warm. love it. too bad Sunday is supposed to cool down, and I am sure we will not see weather like this again until July. I think I will sit outside and read all afternoon and soak up some vitamin D. nice!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

No. 1 - I don't know how either. We don't own one.
No. 4 - THanks for the yummy recipe!!
No. 6 - Can't wait!
No. 10 - LOL!!!
No. 11 - So cute!!
No. 12 - US TOO!! (The no school part.....we still have to be gone to Seminary by 6:00 am and get to work. Bummer.)

Kayli said...

Gosh I love love LOVE love LOVE those dolls!! So vintagey-cute.

I also LOVE pumpking chocolate-chip cookies. Maybe even more than regular chocolate chip cookies, I'm not sure though.

And that's a perfect picture for your super-awesome necklace. What a C*O*O*L thing. I haven't ever seen a tile necklace before.

And I so dig your not cleaning vibes. You're like my brotha from anotha motha regarding cleaning.

Have fun on your warm day!

Joanne said...

I am in love with those dolls. how much do you want for them?