Monday, October 27, 2008

a peek- or a flashback. however you want to look at it.

with fuzzy pictures, a dirty house, here are some halloween costumes- as we were ready to head out the door on Friday night to the church party. Chiquita, or carribean girl- she was afraid to put on the large hoop earrings, after I told her to be careful not to get them caught on anything- but has assured me she will wear them on Friday.
we shall see.

a frightening gladiator, with a foam sword.
and skinny legs.
and red eyes, but let's not be too critical.

and a sweet little red riding hood
her wonderful grandmother- I wish you could see the saggy knee-highs and grandmotherly shoes,
and a handsome woodcutter.
I must have deleted Jeds picture, so you will have to wait to see his costume- I think it turned out super!
and Ben pulled out some hippy stuff to wear to the party, and the tattoo sleeves- I tried to tell him that they didn't really go together,
but whatever.
it's halloween.
anything goes,
right?
and- it was indeed crayzay! to quote Bobbi-jo.
all the candy kids could want.
what could be better?
then Cory and I headed out to clean the temple,
and Ben got to put the kids to bed.
lucky guy.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

You guys are so fun. Love the costumes!

Andrea said...

Great costumes!
Lucky Ben.

Shelley said...

Yes! I want to see the saggy knee highs. And Jed. So fun. I might have to swing by on Friday to see everyone in person!!