1. I got my patterns in the mail- the Christmas dress ones that I bought.
they came in the morning.
before I went to bed I had one dress almost done- it would have been completely done, but the button hole wasn't happening.
2. I maybe should have made it a size bigger- it barely squeezes on to maggie- but boy, is it cute.
3. maybe I will show you- when I figure out the button holes! brace yourselves, it is sweet.
4. today- I start Sadies. yay. so fun.
5. such a complete contrast to last years Christmas dresses which were a nightmare. yikes.
6. remember those tile necklaces? cute, no?
well- I also offer tile Christmas ornaments.
check out my etsy shop if you are interested!
or email me at email@example.com. super fun and unique gifts! 7. two more days of no school.
oh, how I love school. really.
8. to add to the joy I have 3 extra kids here today. should be fun.
9. so, remember how I said there was 4 inches of snow on Tuesday? well, it is melting fast. weird.
10. so, the reason the interior lights weren't coming on in the van- a dome light override button was pushed. cost us $50 to find that out! haha.
11. but some plastic pipe had corroded around the engine- or something like that- the guy was explaining it, it all went over my head, but anyways, the heater really wasn't working. not just a button I needed to push.
12. did I ever tell you about the library book that was missing? I renewed it 4 times, couldn't find it anywhere- even put out a cash reward for whoever could find it- nowhere to be found, so last week I finally paid for it.
yep- we found it.
well, Jack found it. under Jed's bed.
13. at least the librarian said if I kept my reciept and found the book, I could get my money back. yay.