Saturday, November 01, 2008

it was a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

and the weather-
well, it couldn't have been better.
I wore a touque and some mitts when I took the kids out,
but almost could have done without them.
almost.

a cute lawn gnome:a sweet little red riding hood.
who got many, many oohs and ahhs, and 'she's so cute' while trick-or-treating.she agreed to go out to the "woods" for some pictures before supper, and trick-or-treating, so I got a few-
but she was pretty grumpy.
then the tears came.
she wanted to do it,
I promise.
then comes the spreading out, sorting and trading.
ahh, good times.





2 comments:

Lynn said...

AWww.....the tears. But SO CUTE!!!!

THe lawn gnome idea is a GREAT one too!

Tiff said...

That was always my favorite part of trick or treating..the trading that is and we always gave my mom the dark chocolate but now I would keep it for myself!