Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All that and a bag of chips

or- more appropriately, some Christmas chocolates.
that was my night last night.
first a stop at Walmart.
printed off one of my christmas cards/pictures to see how they would come out- and it was good, so I ordered a bunch more!
now I need to go pick them up, and mail them off.
and of course I picked up a few more things.
then I came home, pulled out a little of the stash and wrapped.
then I kept remembering more things I had bought and wondering where I had hidden them away. I need to do some serious searching.
then it was getting close to the time the kids should be coming home,
and I didn't want them walking in to my presents everywhere.
that would not be good.
so I tucked it all away-
and then it was another 20 minutes before they were home.
sheesh.
I think I need about 6 more nights like that.
then I might be close to being ready.
maybe.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! I can so relate. It would be so funny to see us on video (somedays) to show the kids what all we do for them in their lives. Especially around Christmas. It can be a little nutty~! : D

Lindsay Bateman said...

Hey Kris!
I got the advent calendar at a scrapbook store in Edmonton...I can't remember the name but it was on Argyll road somewhere. I know...it is very cute, and can be used to make so many different calendars! Thanks for stopping by!