Friday, November 21, 2008

too early!

So, I did a bit of shopping yesterday,
as I already mentioned-
and probably 75% of the stores were playing Christmas music-
which was nice- I thought,
but still early-
then I headed to my last store-
Walmart in the evening,
and the cashier said that I should let my son do his homework.Anyway, blah blah blah sons evil blah blah wont give son allowance blah blah blah

oh- that's funny- I got distracted and away from the computer for a few minutes and Ben hijacked it

anyways, as I was saying-
the cashier said that she was already tired of Christmas music.
sad.
so early.
Glad I don't work retail and have to listen to it all the time!
- not that I don't like it, don't get me wrong.
but I can listen when I want and how long I want,
know what I mean?

5 comments:

The Story of us said...

i am glade that i don't have to work at all. I love christmas music but I think they start playing it way to early.

Kayli said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! --you should have Ben 'guest-blog' more often. :)

Marcia said...

I love Christmas music and start decorating the day after Thanksgiving...by January 1, I'm tired of the decorations though. Christmas is full of happy memories and family traditions for me.
I bet you are making some nice ones for your family too. It's good to get done with the shopping, so you can sit back and enjoy all the best parts of the Season.

Lynn said...

LOL!!!! Love the humor there.

Shelley said...

That is one thing that scares me about working at B&B. I love Christmas music and don't want to get sick of it!!
Ben is a funny one!!