Monday, December 15, 2008

10 days

what?
only 10 days left?
I think my list is getting longer, not shorter.
I started the little house for Maggie- I think it will be super cute-
just need to finish the binding on Ben's quilt-
almost done another scarf for a nephew.
I am getting there.

oh, and if I ever am considering it next year,
please remind me how much I don't like doing craft sales.
the one I went to on Saturday had more people with tables there selling stuff, than came in to buy. sad. very sad.
but I did get a lot of work done on the scarf.
so I guess it wasn't a completely wasted day.
okay, I think I will head downstairs, and see if I can make some progress on the little house.
Sadie is home sick today. poor little thing.
and because a post always needs a picture- or at least it helps,
here are the girls decorating the tree-
a fuzzy picture taken a couple of weeks ago. are you ready for Christmas yet?

No comments: