Friday, December 12, 2008

tagged

I was tagged by my friend Karalee to do the 5 is great Christmas edition tag-
so here we go!

favorite Christmas movies:
Elf
The Christmas Story
The Grinch (cartoon one)
I'll be home for Christmas
Charlie Brown's Christmas

5 Things that happened yesterday:
shopped
bought pizza
had a bubble bath
watched survivor and the office
wrapped presents

5 things to look forward to:
ward Christmas dinner tomorrow
Christmas day
Christmas morning- excited kids
sleeping in when the kids have no school
baking and eating Christmas treats

5 things on my wish list:
well behaved children
a clean house
a double bagged vacuum cleaner (haha)
chocolate
a new treadmill

5 things I love about winter/Christmas:
the lights
hot chocolate
big fluffy snowfalls
sitting by the warm fire
reading kids Christmas books

5 people I tag: Andrea, Shelley, Taryn, Joanne, and Aunt Darlene

No comments: