Wednesday, January 14, 2009

couch potato

I was told this morning by one of my super sweet children that all I do all day is sit on the couch or on the computer.
I told him that is all I would do today and we shall see what comes of it.
I was thinking of utter chaos.

but then I thought about it.
the laundry is pretty caught up- so the kids all have clean clothes
I just went grocery shopping.- so we have lots of food
I just cleaned the bathrooms- so they aren't too nasty.
And he said he would cook perogies for supper.
so, one day of me not doing anything would not prove a thing to those sassy kids.

maybe I should do it just because.
hmm.
tempting.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Hmmm, sounds fun.

What happened to the post you almost posted yesterday? I still saw the beginning of it on google reader.

I went to the blog you linked, and spent a bunch of time looking at her cutely decorated house, and then I went to Goodwill to try to find some cute stuff like hers, and it made me want to sew a quilt. It was bad news.

Do you quilt your own quilts on your machine?

Lynn said...

LOL! Good for you. I would do it. But I would probably wait until their laundry basket was full and the perogies weren't there for them to make supper, etc. THEN see what reaction I would get. HA HA.

Have a FUN day Kristi! You deserve to take the day off!

The Story of us said...

how old was your kid how said that? My 8 year old told me the same thing on our way home from scouts which I am the leader of.