Friday, January 02, 2009

this year

This year I will scrapbook more.
I will get more things done, instead of just started.
I will make more quilts.
(not that I need more, I just want to)
I will sell more stuff on Etsy.
I will clean my house more
-or at least try to keep it cleaner.
I will eat less.
I will run on my treadmill more.
and maybe even outside- if it ever warms up.
and maybe run a race?- maybe.
I will learn some more about photography,
and I will learn how to do more on photoshop!
I will read more, and watch tv less-
(Cory just moved the tv out of our bedroom today,
so that should help a bit)
I am going to attempt to do a 365 album with a picture from every day this year. I think that would be so fun to look back on in the future.
how to keep that organized, I am not sure, but I will try it out.

and I will add a cute little elf girl picture to my post-
just because.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Phew! I am just SO tired reading your post!

However, you inspire me Kristi! I want to do some of those things too. Awesome! My mind is racing with thoughts now. : D