Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm on

the band wagon, that is.
the 365 bandwagon.
seems like such a big thing this year.
that might have to do with Becky Higgins.
anything that girl touches is gold.
really.
so, I am doing it,
but not the Becky Higgins way.
the Kristi- cheapo way.
and this is how I am doing it.
I went to Walmart, and bought a lovely album-
one of the least cheesy ones I could find.
the cover isn't bad- I don't know if I will do anything to it or leave it as is, but I won't worry about that just yet.
so, this was the first week of January. there were only three days in it , which worked out perfect for my four pictures a page book!
then , the eight pictures on the next two pages work out great for seven pictures and one description of what the pictures are.
I would like to accept all glory for this idea,
but alas,
I am very much a copier,
and I got the idea on 2peas.
so far so good. 2 weeks done, 49 left to go.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I lOVE it!

Now THAT is scrapbooking EVEN I can do! Great idea!

Andrea said...

cute.
So far I'm just doing it on the blog. It takes me forever to print photos.

Shelley said...

I like it! Alot.

Itworksforbobbi said...

YOU ARE SMART! I was lucky enough to get one of the Becky Higgin's kits, but now I'm thinkin' I could have done it your way for a lot cheaper!! I love it! (btw, still haven't even received the kit in the mail yet... seriously, WHY did I bother?)