well I have been tagged.
tagged to tell you 6 (un)interesting things about me.
1. I usually fall asleep with socks on- because my feet are so cold.
but if I wake up in the night, they are usually too hot, so I pull them off.
2. I love a clean house. but I hate cleaning my house.
3. I don't mind doing laundry. folding is okay. but I hate putting clothes away. ideally, my laundry room will have a spot for me to put everyones clothes, and they will come and get them and put their own stuff away. but I don't think that is going to happen. sadly.
4. I thought it would never happen, but I actually want to run/walk on my treadmill. and the days I don't, I kind of miss it.
today I went on it, and my ipod battery was dead. it was very different trying to run without it. I like the songs to keep me going. the beat, and me thinking, I can just make it to the end of the song. or maybe the verse.
5. Things I make are usually way cuter in my mind then they turn out in reality.
6. I am heading to Value Village and Goodwill tomorrow, and I can hardly wait!
now I tag:
and anyone else who wants to come up with 6 (un)interesting things about themselves and share it with the blog world!