but I would have to say all the white came from my stash. what can you do?
6. I am going to make a few of these cute little things- (using only my scraps!)
Maggie wants to have a monkey party, and since I picked up the Martha Stewart monkey party box- that has invitations, cups, plates, little monkey things to stick in cupcakes, and treat bags, all I need to do is come up with some games and something for the kids to take home. well, I thought a little monkey would be wonderful! I think we will only have 3 or 4 kids, so I think it is do-able.the pattern is quite big, so I shrunk it down to 75% and it seems better. I found the pattern here.
7. I think I will buy a bag of those marshmallow bananas, to put in the treat bags and call it good. Maggie cannot wait for her birthday!
8. did anyone see Oprah yesterday? did it freak you out like it did me? wowsa. the economy is a frightening thing.
9. wow. I was just finding the blog to link to the cute monkeys, and she has a link to another blog, and I was just perusing, so stinking cute. I want to make everything on there! check out skip to my lou.
10. today I am going to do some cleaning. now that that is out there, I have to do it! It has been far too long.
11. and since I vowed I would not leave my house today (winter is back, and it is freezing outside) I guess I will have lots of time to clean, and use up some scraps! yay.
12. with so much I want to do, and should do, you would think I should be getting busy, right? well, the internet has sucked me in. there is so much out there to see, and learn, and make! I love it.
13. but alas, real life is here, and floors need mopping. I must go, but I will be back! sucked back into the vortex. and loving it!