Monday, February 16, 2009

family day?!

so, for most holidays I like to do a little something.
heart shaped pancakes,
green milk for st.Patrick's day,
you know, fun little stuff.
but today is family day-
and what am I doing to celebrate?
I am home all by myself!
and it is a party!
haha.
Cory has to work today,
and all of my kids-
yep, all five of them
got to sleep over at my sister's house last night.
fun for them.
probably not so much for my sister.
I have about 1 1/2 more hours until I have to go get them,
so I had best get busy partying it up.
thanks Andrea. you are so sweet.

ps.did you see the amazing race last night? wasn't that cheese rolling hilarious? I think I was crying I was laughing so hard!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sweet! Lucky you!

Shelley said...

So funny. I think it was the best challenge yet. I wish they would have shown more of it though. We all were laughing soo hard!

Andrea said...

It was fun to have them. They're good kids. And my kids loved it.